we're back

we're back

8.03.2017

#3

The Pigeon Ranger by Sammy Slabbinck

No comments:

Our monthly theme: GOOD FLICKS

play our soundtrack

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD

and I like this:

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

WOW!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

“Without horses, we’re going to forget how to be humans. It’s time to rewild,” Mo Brings Plenty

“Without horses, we’re going to forget how to be humans. It’s time to rewild,” Mo Brings Plenty
click
“I’m thinking of canyons and lightning,” the horse says. “I’m wet. Running against the dark sky. And there is nothing more free than this. The earth is ringing. And I believe I can fly.”
VIA