ya think?

ya think?

my talent is your talent

my talent is your talent
๏̯͡๏﴿ we all need helmets! ๏̯͡๏﴿

7.16.2017

yoko

For their joint re-releases of Yoko Ono’s albums, the record companies Secretly Canadian and Chimera Music have created new vinyl-LP and CD labels inspired by Ono’s book, “Grapefruit,” 1964; they recall the fruit-decorated labels of Apple Records, the company that originally issued these recordings (photos courtesy of Secretly Canadian and Chimera Music)
READ THIS 
In this approximately infinite universe,
I know a girl who’s in constant hell.
No love or pill could keep her cool,
’Cause there’s a thousand holes in her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

is that what you really think?

me and my TV

me and my TV
hundreds hundreds of channels - nothing to see

play our soundtrack

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD