ya think?

ya think?

my talent is your talent

my talent is your talent
๏̯͡๏﴿ we all need helmets! ๏̯͡๏﴿

7.26.2017

we already knew

"He's crazy" –> "At the end of a Senate subcommittee hearing on Tuesday morning, someone sitting near Chairman Susan Collins (R-ME) didn’t switch off a microphone," reports Philip Bump at The Washington Post. What followed was a rare behind the scenes look at Collins chatting with Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI), the ranking Democrat on the subcommittee. In one exchange, Reed says he worries that Trump is "crazy," and adds: "I don’t say that lightly." Collins doesn't disagree, but appears more concerned that nobody in the White House seems to know the first thing about governing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

is that what you really think?

me and my TV

me and my TV
hundreds hundreds of channels - nothing to see

play our soundtrack

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD