ya think?

ya think?

my talent is your talent

my talent is your talent
๏̯͡๏﴿ we all need helmets! ๏̯͡๏﴿

7.27.2017

trippy Leckey

Inspired by the 90s rave scene, the artist has filled the Queens space with footage of sweaty nightclubs, trippy images and soundsystems blasting fart sounds

SWELL read: Mark Leckey: the raving artist goes large at MoMA PS1 in New York | Art and design | The Guardian (2016)

How Mark Leckey became the artist of the YouTube generation.(audio)

Mark Leckey in the x-room at Statens Museum for Kunst

Talk with artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

is that what you really think?

me and my TV

me and my TV
hundreds hundreds of channels - nothing to see

play our soundtrack

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD