ya think?

ya think?

my talent is your talent

my talent is your talent
๏̯͡๏﴿ we all need helmets! ๏̯͡๏﴿

7.18.2017

Pickle.Pies.Press asks - hey, are you a writer?

WHAT???
Short (short) stories coming in September (maximum wound word count: 1,000 words or less)
You may excerpt a work-in-progress (or promote a book you've written)

GO VISIT: http://story.picklepiespress.com/


THEMES:
  • you're in a pickle (or a predicament)
  •  
  • the quirker the better (but short)

  • Language is the thing. Quirky, we prefer.
  •  
  • AND we will be running a poll for each month's winner (+ how many times your story was read) (you can add the pickle pies press award to your resume!)
  • You move inelegantly from story to story, opening and closing and opening tabs. To take it all in is impossible, but we keep trying at Pickle Pies Press, new baby of Blue Hand Books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

is that what you really think?

me and my TV

me and my TV
hundreds hundreds of channels - nothing to see

play our soundtrack

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD