ya think?

ya think?

my talent is your talent

my talent is your talent
๏̯͡๏﴿ we all need helmets! ๏̯͡๏﴿

7.06.2017

400 excuses

Your mom and dad are not going to like you making excuses or creating lies, but when it comes to adults and work - we do make excuses all the time...

Do you hate your job? You'd like 400 Excuses & Lies For The Workplace from the NeatoShop (not for sale anymore).  Enclosed in this handy little tin are 400 ready-made excuses and lies to get out of working.  These flashcards are perfect for when you need a good laugh. We know you would never actually use them.


BOOM SAYS: Make your own list on fancy cards with doodles
and put them in a tin and keep them in your briefcase or knapsack.
Don't make cards at work unless it's your job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

is that what you really think?

me and my TV

me and my TV
hundreds hundreds of channels - nothing to see

play our soundtrack

Practice with me!

Practice with me!

oh shit

oh shit

Hands Up Don't Shoot

The amazing Kimya Dawson? If you want to hear her full a cappella song, you can find it at theintercept.com/podcasts.

THIS has become the most tweeted in the WORLD